HeartFire Therapy Facial Revitalisation Acupuncture
Works on two main areas:
• The muscles of the face
• The lines and wrinkles of the skin
• Improved overall Energy – Radiant Health and Vitality
• Improvement of the quality and texture of the skin by increasing the local circulation
• Reduction of age spots and pigmentation
• Improvement of old acne scars
• A reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
• Reduction of puffiness of some areas of the face
• A tightening of the muscles in the face and neck
• Stimulates the muscles of the face
• Aids the production of natural collagen in the dermis
• Improves circulation and blood flow to the skin’s surface
Frequently Asked Questions about Facial Revitalisation Acupuncture
What is Facial Revitalisation Acupuncture?
•A ‘natural facelift’ which is an effective way to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation and other facial skin conditions using very fine acupuncture needles
What should I expect during a treatment session?
• Needles are inserted into supporting body points on the arms, legs, stomach and back
• The needles used on the face are extra thin and are generally pain free
• The number of needles required depends on the areas being treated
• Some people feel a tingling sensation or warmth around the needle insertion area
• Most people feel relaxed after their acupuncture treatment and may sleep better that night
• Before needle insertion, the face is gently cleansed
• The needles are left in place for up to 30 minutes
• You are encouraged to relax and avoid talking or reading
• When the needles are removed, a gentle facial massage is performed using an organic moisturiser
How long are the sessions?
• An initial 15 minute clarity call is offered, to decide whether this is the right treatment for you
• Assessment and 1st session – allow 2 hours
• Subsequent sessions allow 90 minutes
How long does it take to see results?
• Generally softening of lines is noticed after 4-5 weeks of treatment
• This ties in with western medical theory as this is how long it takes for new collagen to be produced
• Improvement in complexion and tone are noticeable after 1-2 weeks
How long is the recommended course of treatment?
• 10 weekly sessions of 90 minutes are recommended for best results
• Regular 1x/month or 6 weekly follow-up maintenance sessions are also recommended
What facial skin rejuvenation signs may be noticed after the course of treatment?
• The complexion improves with smoother skin and increased luster
• The overall tone of the face can improve giving the face a more youthful appearance
• Crow’s feet tend to improve first and then the deeper lines going from the corner of the mouth to the nose
• The horizontal lines on the forehead are easier to treat than the deep frown lines between the eyebrows
• The sagging area under the neck is the most difficult area to treat
Which age group would benefit the most from Facial Revitalisation Acupuncture?
•Acupuncture treatment for facial revitalisation tends to give the most noticeable benefits to people in the 40-55 age groups
Can men also benefit from Facial Revitalisation Acupuncture?
Are there any other health benefits from Facial Revitalisation Acupuncture?
• The acupuncture points used during the treatment, on the face and the body, help to regulate functions of the whole body
• This results in more energy, an increased sense of general well-being and also improved sleep
Are there any risks associated with cosmetic acupuncture?
• Acupuncture needling may occasionally cause mild bruising in small areas. This goes away after a few days
• The needles are single use, disposable and pre-sterilized and made from pure stainless steel
• A comprehensive assessment is included in the first session, to discuss medical conditions and concerns